Camouflaged as an everyday household item, the Xtreme Life Air Freshener with Wi-Fi compatibility, gives you the option to view live video on your personal devices from anywhere. Watching your home or office just became that much easier!
No Power available, then you need SG Home Wi-Fi the battery operated hidden camera.
- Easy set up using QR code
- Play back from the Memory card
- Free live streaming
- See the action close up using the APP with 4x Zoom capabilities
- Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
- Real Wi-Fi remote view using a server
- Use on any smart phone or tablet to view video
- Records video on a micro memory card up to 64GB so even if your Wi-Fi isn’t working you still capture video
- Add as many cameras as you need in any location and see on one app
- Download app to as many devices as needed
- 1 year warranty
1280×720 Effective Pixels
1/3″ digital cmos Image Sensor
140° Field of View
NTSC/PAL Compatible Video System
Operating Temperature 22°F – 158°F
Invisible 940 nm IR’s (Night Vision models only)
1280×720 Recording Resolution
H.264 Video Compression
Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) – Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
Adjustable Recording Quality(Best, Better, Low)
Multiple Video Recording Modes
Adjustable Frame Rate(up to 15 fps)
AVI Video Playback Files
Operating temperature 32° F – 122° F
System Requirements and Battery
802.11 b/g/n Standards
3 dBi Antenna Gain
iPhone 3GS or higher
iPad iOS 5.1 or higher
Android 2.3 or higher
Estimated time in continuous recording mode
15 FPS on 64GB up to 86 hours on HD Resolution
15 FPS on 64GB up to 125 D1 resolution
5V 10,000 mAh Lithium-ION Rechargeable
90 days stand by in PIR motion mode in continuous mode up to 8 hours
Charge time 10 hours
Extra batteries are available see A1028
- Wi-Fi Camera
- Quick Setup Guide
- CD w/Manual
- Power Cable (non-battery operated models only)
- Rechargeable Battery (battery operated models only)
- USB Charging Cable (battery operated models only)
Zone Shield & Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Quick Set Up Guide
1. Open the Zone Shield® or Xtreme Life™ camera to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
2. For the Xtreme Life™ models, charge the battery pack about 10 hours for a full charge.
3. Download the “EZ-SEE” App from Apple Store or Google Play. Open the app after it has installed.
4. In the app, press “Add” button in the top-left corner, then press the “SCAN” button in the middle of the next screen. Locate the QR code on your camera and point your smart device’s camera at the QR and the app will scan the code. After scanning, the EZ-SEE App will now directly connect your smart phone or tablet to your camera through Wi-Fi.
5. Once connected, there will be a pop-up confirming to connect to the internet for remote live view. Select your Wi-Fi network and type in your password. The camera will reboot and take 1-2 minutes to come back online, at which point it will be ready for live viewing from your smart phone or tablet.
EZ-SEE Application download here (Windows XP and up)
Note about Battery life: when using the PIR motion setting your battery will last up to 90days in stand by.You may not live view unless the PIR is triggered than you can view up to 10 min post event.
You can use this item in continuous mode and the battery will last up to 8 hours you can than live view at anytime no event has to take place. Note viewing uses up battery life.
•Open or used products
•Special order products
•Fees for service performed or shipping
•Single use products such as pepper spray
•Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
•Activated GPS Tracking devices
All Sales on the above listed items are final.