SG1515WF SG Home Wi-Fi Outdoor Power Strip
Designed to elude outsiders, the Outdoor Power Strip, is equipped with Wi-Fi capabilities. It allows you to monitor the exterior of a residence from anywhere on your smart devices. Simply connect to a Wi-Fi network and instantly view the live video. You’re one click away from comfort!
Get live streaming any time, anywhere with Zone Shield Wi-Fi.
View any time from anywhere
Easy set up using QR code
Free live streaming
See the action close up using the APP with 4x Zoom capabilities
Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
Real Wi-Fi remote view using a server
Use on any smart phone or tablet to view video
Records video on a micro memory card up to 64GB so even if your Wi-Fi isn’t working you still capture video
Add as many cameras as you need in any location and see on one app
Download app to as many devices as needed
1 year warranty
Crafted in America with over 10 years of experience in building hidden spy cameras. Rest assured you get the best with KJB Security Products’ non-stop customer service and tech support.
Best uses: Watch your child’s caregiver, check on your business security, know when the kids come home from school, see what your pet is up too from the other side of the world.
1280×720 Effective Pixels
1/3″ digital cmos Image Sensor
140° Field of View
NTSC/PAL Compatible Video System
Operating Temperature 22°F – 158°F
Invisible 940 nm IR’s (Night Vision models only)
1280×720 Recording Resolution
H.264 Video Compression
Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) – Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
Adjustable Recording Quality(Best, Better, Low)
Multiple Video Recording Modes
Adjustable Frame Rate(up to 15 fps)
AVI Video Playback Files
Operating temperature 32° F – 122° F
802.11 b/g/n Standards
3 dBi Antenna Gain
iPhone 3GS or higher
iPad iOS 5.1 or higher
Android 2.3 or higher
Estimated time in continuous recording mode
15 FPS on 64GB up to 86 hours on HD Resolution
15 FPS on 64GB up to 125 D1 resolutions
- CD Manual
- AC Adapter
Zone Shield Wi Fi Quick Setup
1. Open the Zone Shield camera to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
2. Download the “EZ-SEE” App from Apple Store or Google Play. Open the app after it has installed.
3. In the app, go to “Add” in the top-left corner, then push the “SCAN” button in the middle of the next screen. Locate the QR code on your Camera and point your smart device at the QR code so your smart device can scan the code. The app will now directly connect your smart phone or tablet to your device through Wi-Fi.
4. Once connected, there will be a pop-up confirming to connect to the internet for remote live view. Select your Wi-Fi network and type in your password. The camera will reboot and take 1-2 minutes to come back online..
5. Once the camera reboots, it is now ready for live viewing from your smart phone or tablet.
Xtreme Life [Zone Shield, SleuthGear, or iTrail, etc] is a trademark of KJB Security, Inc. and may be
registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
•Open or used products
•Special order products
•Fees for service performed or shipping
•Single use products such as pepper spray
•Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
•Activated GPS Tracking devices
All Sales on the above listed items are final.