The Call Assistant SD recorder is a multifunctional voice recorder. This is the only recorder that comes with telephone line recording and handset recording. Easy-to-use telephone recording system that automatically records your telephone conversations. These conversations are stored internally to a removable SD card. It is battery-powered, and does not need to be connected to any other devices to record. This powerful recording device is only 5.75’’ x 2.75’’ x 1.5’’ small, so it easily fits next to your phone. You have the flexibility to play back the recording or transfer to a PC for playback and storage.
- Secure digital Phone Recording Device, up to 330 hours of Phone Call Recordings on up to a 16gb memory card.
- Caller ID, digits dialed, time, date, duration and comments stored.
- AC Power Adapter included.
- Auto start/stop record using line current detect or voice detect.
Supplied with Intelligent Recording’s world renowned XtR Desktop
Phone Recorder Software for call search/playback and management on PC.
The Call Assistant SD Telephone Recording Device connects directly
to analog line or to digital/IP telephone handset cords.
- Large Backlit LCD displays all important call information and lists recent calls.
- Rapid search and playback controls.
Playback Recording Calls via built-in speaker or headset socket for
privacy (also via PC with Call Recorder Software supplied).
- Connect to PC via USB for easy call transfer
- Up to 330 hours of Phone Call Recordings on up to a 16gb memory card
- Size: 5.75’’ x 2.75’’ x 1.5’’
- Headphone jack output for privacy listening
- Built in MIC for Room recording
- Playback recorded files via built in speaker
- Records in XTR formatee able to export to WAV
- Time and Date Stamp
- USB Output for file transfet to PC
- Voice Activation and Manual Recording
- 5V Power supply
- 3 AAA batteries
- Handset cord
- Line cord
- 2GB SD Card
- USB Cable
- Software CD
is the user’s responsibility to insure that conversations are only
recorded in accordance with the law of the jurisdiction where the
equipment is utilized.
Equipment is not to be used for the
surreptitious interception of oral communications. All equipment is sold
subject to public law, all state and Federal rules, regulations, etc.
•Open or used products
•Special order products
•Fees for service performed or shipping
•Single use products such as pepper spray
•Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
•Activated GPS Tracking devices
All Sales on the above listed items are final.