Before purchase an
New Smaller, lighter,2.4 GHz transmit frequency.
A Non-Linear Junction Detector detects the presence of electronics, regardless of whether the electronic target is radiating, hard wired, or even turned off.
The ORION 2.4 quickly detects and locates hidden electronic devices and is designed for:
Commercial security applications such as checking corporate board rooms or offices for unauthorized or hidden electronics,
Searching secure areas for hidden or prohibited electronics,
Searching for contraband cell phones or other electronic contraband in prisons
The ORION 2.4 locates hidden electronics in walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures, furniture, or containers. An antenna-mounted line-of-sight display lets the operator focus on the target while sweeping. The NEW ORION 2.4 transmits at 2.4GHz frequency for detecting small electronics such as SIM cards and cell phones.
DIGITAL MODULATION & CORRELATION: provides improved detection & minimizes interference.
WIDE BANDWIDTH TRANSMIT SIGNAL: 1.25MHz increases detection sensitivity
MULTIPLE ALERT METHODS: Alert tones and vibration alert can be selected to alert when signal levels surpass the trip levels
LINE OF SIGHT ANTENNA MOUNTED DISPLAY: allows user to focus eyes on sweeping target and display at same time.
2.4 GHz TRANSMIT FREQUENCY: for detecting small electronics
MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC POWER CONTROL: up to 3.3 watts
SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT: weighs 2.8 lbs/1.3 kg
INTEGRATED TELESCOPING POLE
SYNTHESIZED TRANSCEIVER: frequency stability and agility to automatically search for clean operating frequencies (2.404GHz – 2.472GHz).
CIRCULARLY POLARIZED TRANSMIT AND RECEIVE ANTENNA: removes risk of missing a threat due to incorrect antenna polarization.
- Antenna-mounted Display
- Bar Graph Display for transmit power level, 2nd harmonic level, 3rd harmonic level, data field display, for other information (operation mode, low battery, volume, DSP gain, etc.)
- Frequency Bands: 2.404GHz-2.472GHZ
- Transmit Channels: Manual or auto selection, more than 60 available
- Transmit Power: 3.3 watts E.I.R.P.
- Power Control: Manual or Auto Control
- Transmit Modulation: Digital 1.24 MHz BW
- Simultaneous 2nd & 3rd harmonic receive Digitally Correlated
- Frequency Bands: Transmit Band (2.404GHz – 2.472GHz); Second Harmonic (4.808GHz – 4.944GHz); Third Harmonic (7.212GHz – 7.416GHz)
- Sensitivity:140 dBm for both harmonics
- Battery Specifications:
- Input AC: 100–240 V, 50–60 Hz
- Run Time: >8 hours per battery (typical)
- Charge Time: 2.5 hours per battery (typical)
- Batteries: Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery (2 included)
- Extension Lengths:16-51 in (40.6-129.5 cm)
- Overall Length Extended: 58 in (1.5 m)
- Case Dimensions: 6.25 in x 14.9 in x 18.5 in (15.9 cm x 37.8 cm x 47.0 cm)
- ORION 2.4 Dim: 22.4 in x 3.75 in x 3 in (57 cm x 9cm x 7.5 cm)
- ORION 2.4 Weight w/Battery: 2.8 lbs (1.3kg)
- Case Weight Including ORION 2.4 & Accessories: 11.6 lbs (5.2kg)
•Open or used products
•Special order products
•Fees for service performed or shipping
•Single use products such as pepper spray
•Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
•Activated GPS Tracking devices
All Sales on the above listed items are final.