The iProtect 1215 brings powerful handheld detection to the DIY user. Conventional RF detectors are typically capable of discovering signals up to 4-6 GHz. Higher frequencies generally stay unstudied during sweeping procedures, unless you’ve invested in an expensive spectrum analyzer. This small, handheld microwave pointer-probe extends the
checked frequency range during sweeping procedures up to 13 GHz.
When you are looking for High frequencies the iProtect will get the job done!
- Detects bugging devices omitted by standard RF detectors
- Discovers microwave signals in the range of 4-13 GHz
- Detects signals not depending on their type – video, audio, digital or analogue
- Built-in directed antenna
- 3 working modes: Normal, Vibrating and Audio
- 16-segment indicator for easy and precise pinpointing of the bugging device
- Sensitivity controlled by attenuator
- Antenna’s directivity (out-of-direction attenuation) -6 dBm
- Portable and durable duralumin body
- Powered by just 1 AA (LR06) battery
- Low power indication
- Battery resource 12-25 hours
Typical signals Detected by iProtect DD1215 are Wireless microphones working on 5 GHz frequency band, Wireless video cameras 5GHz, Covert 5GHz Wi-Fi access point, Covert 5GHz Wi-Fi client device, Other surveillance (bugging devices) employing frequencies between 4-13 GHz.
Great for small sweep areas, all TSCM professional should have one their arsenal.
- 2 batteries size CR2430
- Cleaning Cloth
•Open or used products
•Special order products
•Fees for service performed or shipping
•Single use products such as pepper spray
•Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
•Activated GPS Tracking devices
All Sales on the above listed items are final.